Columbia Care Reports Record First Quarter 2021 Results; Reaffirms 2021 Guidance Read Release
- What is Columbia Care Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the NEO under the symbol CCHW and on the OTCQX under the symbol CCHWF.
- When was Columbia Care Inc. incorporated?
August 13, 2018
- When did Columbia Care Inc. become a public company?
April 29, 2019
- Where is Columbia Care Inc. located?
680 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10019
- When is Columbia Care Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is Columbia Care Inc.'s transfer agent?
Odyssey Trust Company
350 – 300 5th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 3C4
- Who is Columbia Care Inc.'s independent auditor?
Davidson & Company LLP
1200 – 609 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V7Y
- Who is Columbia Care Inc.'s outside legal counsel?
Stikeman Elliott LLP Barristers & Solicitors
5300 Commerce Court West
199 Bay Street
Toronto, ON M5L 1B9
- How can I buy or sell shares of Columbia Care Inc.’s Stock?
Columbia Care stock can be purchased by contacting a registered stockbroker or through an online stock brokerage service for self-directed investors.
- Can non-Canadian residents invest in the company?
Yes, non-Canadian residents can invest in Columbia Care on Canada’s NEO stock exchange (stock ticker symbol “CCHW”). Please consult your broker to determine whether they are able to execute the trade on your behalf on the NEO.
- Can I purchase Columbia Care Inc. stock directly from the company?
No, Columbia Care does not offer a direct purchasing option.
- How can I get a copy of your SEDAR Filings and financial statements?
Columbia Care’s regulatory filings can be accessed here.
- Does Columbia Care Inc. issue dividends?
At this time, Columbia Care does not pay a dividend.